Title: Wedding Bouquet
Paper: Various kraft paper, and metal wires (for the stems)
Folded: February 2016
This bouquet was folded for a dear friend’s wedding. It was very fun to play with the combination of flowers in a chaotic way that is so unlike the usual neatness I am used to in origami.
The hardest part was to wrap the stems in cloth. I am so not used to handling this material!
– Two variations of Naomiki Sato’s rose
– Kawasaki rose, full-bloom
– Kawasaki rose, mid-bloom
– Joost Langeveld’s Hyacinth
– The traditional lily
– A five-leaf variation of the traditional lily
– Lily buds, by Lisa Nguyen