VisuFlow is a debugging environment designed to support static analysis writers understand and debug an analysis. It is written as an Eclipse plugin, and supports static data-flow analyses written on top of the Soot analysis framework.
- Source code: https://github.com/VisuFlow
- Video demonstration: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51iimUDaOPQ
- Survey questions: http://lisanqd.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/survey_questions.pdf
- Survey results: http://lisanqd.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/survey-answers.xlsx
- The first sheet contains the raw answers.
- Each of the other sheets contains the answers to one question and their corresponding classification information.
- User study questionnaire: http://lisanqd.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/questionnaire.pdf
- User study results: http://lisanqd.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/user-study-results.xlsx
- The first sheet contains the focus times on the different views of the coding environments.
- The second sheet contains the number of errors found by the participants.
- The third sheet contains the raw answers to the user study questionnaire.
- Each of the other sheets contains the answers to one question of the questionnaire and their corresponding classification information.
- ICSE 2018 Demonstration: VisuFlow: a Debugging Environment for Static Analyses (Lisa Nguyen Quang Do, Stefan Krüger, Patrick Hill, Karim Ali, Eric Bodden).
- Technical Report: Debugging Static Analysis (Lisa Nguyen Quang Do, Stefan Krüger, Patrick Hill, Karim Ali, Eric Bodden).